Mining heavy duty air-hydraulic jack
Mammut Air / Hydraulic heavy vehicle jacks are engineered and manufactured to offer all customers a
lifting solution that is reliable, safe and easy to use.
– Lightweight, quiet, compact and easy to manoeuvre.
– Optional remote control available for extra safety.
– Folding handle.
– Wide range of models and capacities from 60 t to 150 t.
– Designed for tough Australian conditions.
– Pneumatic tires for easy manoeuvrability.
– Internal check valves to prevent unintentional decent.
Download M60/22 Datasheet
Capacity: 60/30 t / 66.1/33.1 ton
Net weight: 94 Kg / 207 lb
Working air pressure: 10-12 bar / 145-174 psi
Air consumption: 600 nl/min
Max stroke: 337 mm / 13.3 in
Min. height: 220 mm / 8.7 in
Number of pistons: 2
Pistons stroke: 110 – 227 mm / 4.3 – 8.9 in
Lorry Mounted Cranes
size and dimensions